Mechanic Tech 1
At Dot’s Rentals, we provide exceptional construction and party rental services with reliable equipment, dedicated employees, and affordable options. Our mission is to build lasting relationships through our best-in-class customer service. We bring your vision to life, one rental at a time.Position Summary
As a Mechanic at Dot’s Rentals, you’ll use your skills to perform maintenance, preventive maintenance and minor repairs of equipment in a safe and professional manner. Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you’ll have the potential to work towards higher level mechanic roles in our Service Department. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform minor maintenance, preventive maintenance and repair of rental equipment and tools
- Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a complete and timely manner on a daily basis
- Assist with pick-up and delivery of equipment & parts
- Be on call during select hours for onsite maintenance
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- 1 to 3 years of mechanic experience
- Welding knowledge
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of construction equipment
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Welding knowledge
Monday – Friday.
*Possible overtime/On-Call hours during the busy season
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) retirement with company match (Available after 90 Days)
- Paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
- Employee Rental Program for Construction and Event